Theft And Fraud
Theft, Fraud And Property Crimes — Representation Across The Spectrum
Crimes related to property run from the most minor to large-scale, international operations. The victims can be private citizens or businesses. Penalties also run the gamut — from fines to imprisonment.
At Der Barristers, we represent a wide variety of clients facing all kinds of theft and fraud charges. Some are young students and housewives. Others are business owners and high-profile professionals. All have much at stake, and conviction can easily ruin their reputations, business interests, educational opportunities and their futures.
Diversity Of Experienced To Fight Your Charge
Our lawyers know what it takes to protect our clients\’ interests when facing criminal charges. In an area as wide as theft and fraud, gaining an optimal result means carefully weighing the unique details of each case.
Our criminal defence attorneys have the skill and experience to fight charges of all kinds, including:
- Break and enter
- Employee theft
- Possession of stolen property
- Money laundering and proceeds of crime
- White collar crime
- Bank, mortgage, business and other types of fraud
Defences And Options Exist
Even if you were caught in the act, pleading guilty is not the only possible course. Each case is unique. Our goal is to help you gain the best possible outcome and minimize the impact to your life.
We provide you with the information and analysis you need to make an informed decision on how to proceed. We can guide you on:
- What other options exist beside pleading guilty
- Whether you may be eligible for a diversion program
- What actions may help mitigate your charges
- How to present yourself strategically and tactfully in court
Talk Confidentially With Our Lawyers
Our theft and fraud lawyers are ready to listen to your story and provide you with options. Book an appointment today by calling our office in Calgary, Alberta, at 403-234-8824 or reach us by email.
- GHOST GUNS
- Indictable versus summary offences: What you need to know
- Driver charged in Humboldt Broncos bus crash
- DER Barristers caught RCMP fatal error
- Balfour Der – manslaughter not murder for Allan Shyback
Contact Our Team Of Experienced Criminal Defence Lawyers
2650, 645 – 7th Ave S.W.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 4G8